VISITING OUR WEBSITES
You can explore our Websites without providing any personal or identifiable information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the Websites may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personally identifiable information about you. For example, you may wish to register to post entries or articles on the Websites, receive e-mails from us, receive invitations, attend events, preview new content, or to purchase goods and services available through the Sites. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries and payments, where necessary.
KINDS OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as Site Visitorship Data, on the Websites.In order to utilize certain features of the Websites, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personally identifiable information, as well as other information, which you may provide voluntarily. We collect such personally identifiable information that you give us so that we may:
• provide information about Syspen Technologies and the Sites.
• tell you about products and services, and provide information to our third party marketing partners.
• notify you about new content and upcoming events, games, tools and other features available on the Sites.
• respond to your requests for information.
• process survey results and contest entries.
• process online purchases and payments you request.
• filter the products and services we provide.
• authenticate registered customers.
• post your comments and content.
SITE VISITORSHIP DATA
Visitorship Data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. We use aggregate data regarding online behavior to understand how people use our Websites. The kind of information we may collect includes:
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
• the pages visited on our sites.
• the links clicked on our sites.
• any products or services you review.
• the features used.
• how long a visitor stays and
• the domain name of the sites from which visitors connect to our sites and the sites to which visitors connect through our service.
We may recommend or require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through the Websites. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Syspen Technologies will not release any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
(1) Anyone providing us their personally identifiable information grants Syspen Technologies and its affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development.
(3) We may disclose information collected on the Sites, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
• to regulators.
• to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it.
• to vendors who provide us with service or
• to companies that may acquire part or all of an affiliated company.
Syspen Technologies is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on other websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
• Select the e-mail “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
• Where applicable, return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
• E-mail us. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
Security & Enforcement
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Websites. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at email@example.com or you can contact us using our contact form.